· Hydroacoustic fish assessment in a degraded River (with Fathom Ecology)
· Hydroacoustic Red Sea Stock Assessment, Saudi Arabia (with Beacon Development Ltd)
· Welsh Scallop Stock Assessment (with Bangor University)
· Groudtruthing camera survey for habitat map creation, Saudi Arabia (with Five Oceans Ltd)
· Marine Mammal surveys in Red Sea (with Five Oceans Ltd)
· Estimation of total red snapper abundance in Louisiana and adjacent federal waters (with LGL Ltd)
· Fisheries Impact Assessment - Explosive Removal of Structures for US Bureau of Ocean and Energy Management (BOEM) (with University of Texas and LGL Ltd)
· The use of hydroacoustics for the mapping and quantification of grouper spawning aggregations for Department of the Environment, Cayman Islands Government.
· Identification of essential fish habitat to achieve an ecosystem-based approach to fisheries management for Qatar department of Fisheries (with Bangor University)
· Hydroacoustics as a tool to examine the effects of Marine Protected Areas and habitat type on marine fish communities. Cabo Pulmo, Mexico (with Scripps Institute of Oceanography)
· Hydroacoustic mapping of fish distribution and seagrass beds in Port Gentil, Gabon for OLAM Ltd also including Marine Mammal Observation.
· Hydroacoustic mapping of fish distribution and seagrass beds in Baie du Levrier, Mauritania. Alongside Marine Mammal Observation, grab sampling, plankton trawls and water quality analysis for URS Ltd.
· Bathymetric mapping (using interferometric multibeam sonar) to inform slipway development plans with Envision Mapping, Llyn peninsular, Wales.
· The testing and validation of an echosounder approach for density and extent mapping of the subtidal seagrass. Environment Agency.